Smetana & Associates, through the utilization of a Quality Control System, strives
to obtain a uniform, high quality level of workmanship throughout all phases of
procurement, fabrication, construction and installation of equipment and facilities.
Its purpose is to provide the necessary supervision, control phases and tests of
all items of work, including that of suppliers and subcontractors and to ensure
compliance with the applicable project plans and specifications.
Smetana is committed to performing quality work in a safe and productive manner.
We continue to strive to meet and exceed the standards required by our customers
and the regulatory agencies. Smetana will continue improving employee skills and
qualifications through extensive training and education.
- Employee Certification in Operator Qualification Program through resources such
as ISNetworld, Gajeske and Energy World Net for training and compliance.
- OSHA Safety and Quality Control Training including but not limited to:
- Excavation Competent Personnel
- Polyethylene Construction Inspection
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Disciplinary Program
- Trench / Shoring / Excavation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fire Protection / Extinguishers
- Fall Protection
- Maintain Compliance with the DOT Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
(PHMSA) Drug / Alcohol Testing Regulations through National Compliance Management
- API 1104 Qualified Welders
- Equipped and Experienced in Locating Existing Facilities